Friday, June 13, 2008

LV behind the shoot

Annie Leibovitz shot father-daughter directors Sofia Coppola & Francis Ford Coppola sharing a moment in the countryside outside Buenos Aires:

"It's great to work with Annie - she did a good portfolio on the set of 'Marie Antoinette'. She just selects one picture and then shows it to you. But I think that's good. My dad and I were both like, yeah, whatever you want, this is your shoot. On your own set you want it exactly your own way, but we can get with someone else's vision too. Annie's used to shooting people who aren't models. On the red carpet I'm self-conscious. The best way is not to look at the camera. Here I'm just listening to my dad talking."

These ads couldn't be better, she showed them in a natural way, it would have looked too forced in any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment